So you fancy writing a review of an Usborne book? That's great! Please take some time to read our submission guidelines.
- Be real: Give us a real flavour of your experience or point of view.
- Spell check: Well written reviews are more likely to get published.
Other things to bear in mind when you submit a review:
- We don't publish all reviews, and may edit for length or sense.
- Your review may be displayed on Usborne websites and marketing materials.
- We'll use your name beneath the review, but no other details.
- To withdraw your review simply email us, quoting your review password.
How to review
Now all you need to do is find the book you'd like to review in our Online Catalogue or via the Search page. Once you've found your book, click on the "Reader Reviews" tab.
Please note, we cannot respond to reviews, so if you have a problem that requires a response, please email Customer services.