- Delightful first dictionary with simple definitions of over 1000 words.
- Each word is illustrated with Jo Litchfield's hand-made models and has a short sentence showing how the word is used.
- Colourful alphabet illustration along the edges of the cover helps children navigate the dictionary.
- Additional thematic spreads cover key themes, such as seasons, colours, numbers, and shapes.
- Includes simple explanations of the parts of speech and a guide to using a dictionary.
We don’t have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?