Little book of garden wildlife
- A delightful little book about the world waiting to be discovered just outside a child's backdoor.
- Packed with fascinating information about the natural world, from nests and chicks to furry creatures, creepy crawlies and night-time animals.
- Includes ideas for things to grow and do, such as a butterfly puddle to attract butterflies, growing plants in pots and making compost.
- With Internet links to fun websites and wildlife pictures to download from the Usborne Quicklinks Website.
- Beautifully illustrated, with clear, informative text, this is an ideal introduction for young, inquisitive nature-lovers.
We don’t have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?