Young Reading Series 3 - History
The Second World War
- A clear and informative account of how the Second World War began, the infamous battles and the conclusion and aftermath of the war.
- Illustrated with maps, evocative archive photographs and illustrations.
- Includes descriptions of the most famous events including Pearl Harbor, Battle of Midway, D-Day and the atomic bombs dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Part of series three of the Usborne Reading Programme for children whose reading ability and confidence allows them to tackle longer and more complex information.
- Produced in association with the Imperial War Museum, London.
We don't have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?