Usborne Parents' Guides
Entertaining and educating young children
- Easy-to-use guide filled with activities and play ideas for every stage of a child's development up to the age of five.
- Covers a wide range of topics including painting and drawing, music, make-believe, books and stories, letters and numbers, food and cooking and active play.
- Offers advice on TV-watching and young children and computers, and on trips, travelling and celebrations.
- Each topic includes parenting advice and tips to help make the activities successful.
- With internet links to useful websites and downloadable pictures and flashcards and simple online activities.
We don’t have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?