Introduction to modern art
- Explains the development of modern art in a simple, straightforward way, with over 100 illustrations of major art works.
- Covers all the key movements in modern art, from the avant-garde of the 19th century to the sometimes perplexing contemporary art of the 21st century.
- Includes a time line of art movements, short biographies of major artists and a glossary of art terms.
- Written in consultation with art expert and broadcaster, Tim Marlow.
- Includes internet links to recommended websites with online galleries, virtual tours and art games and activities.
We don’t have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?