Growing up for boys
- A frank and friendly book offering boys advice on what to expect from puberty and how to to stay happy and confident as they go through physical, psychological and emotional changes.
- Covers all the topics that boys want to find out about, including moods and feelings, what happens to girls, diet, exercise, body image, sex and relationships, contraception, sexual health, self-confidence, drink and drugs, exam stress and cyberbullying.
- Includes helpful tips and fact boxes, as well as quick quizzes and quirky illustrations throughout.
- A safe and reliable way to explore all sorts of burning questions – a great comfort kept on a bedroom bookshelf to dip in and out of.
- With links to carefully researched websites that enhance the information in the book.
We don't have any reviews for this book yet. Why not write your own?